Wednesday 26 May 2010

Website take 2

I wasn't happy with my original website design. It was a quick mock up that definitely needed re-visiting and I'm glad I've got the time to do so. I used one of the poster designs to act as a direct link from the Daily Mail home page, which can be seen at the top right of the page.














Instead of it taking the viewer to a homepage for the supplement, I decided to only show the next issue that will be coming out. I think this would work better so as not to show all the content of the supplements otherwise no one will be interested in getting the actual printed version as they have a full slang dictionary online to refer to.

Therefore I designed a page for each issue that will be available to click on the week before the supplement comes out in the Sunday paper:























No comments:

Post a Comment