Friday 21 May 2010

Digital

After seeing my designs taking shape for the printed side to the distribution, I wanted to spend a little time mocking up potential website designs to make my supplement work digitally. It would act as an online slang dictionary linked from the Daily Mail homepage taken from the designs on the printed supplement. The only thing that wouldn't come across online is the interactive way the reader opens the supplement, but hopefully the content is still interesting enough to exist online.



Here the type is quite difficult to read over the arrow buttons and the design is far too simple compared to the effort gone into the actual printed supplement. Therefore, I aim to put time aside in the final week to work more on this digital design to create the look that I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment