Wednesday 12 May 2010

Action Plan - week 4

After the useful crit feedback I am now looking forward to really developing and exhausting my layout ideas. I have given myself another short target of coming up with a potential final resolution by Tuesday as I have booked a digital print session to test out the design and colours on the appropriate scale and stock. In the meantime I just need to continue with what I am doing to churn out ideas and various layout designs. Therefore, my plan is to:

  • Combine the strongest elements of my design ideas, such as the postcard option and large scale fold out poster into one supplement design.
  • Explore many colour combinations.
  • Test out a range of suitable typefaces.
  • Work on various stock textures, weights and colours.
  • Apply chosen design to promotional methods, e.g. posters, newspaper inserts/mailshots to advertise my supplement coming out the following week.
  • Work on still images for a slang dictionary and idioms website layout to propose how it would work digitally.
  • Print off in digital dungeon on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment