Monday 17 May 2010

Colour















I am happy with the design layout, now that I have altered a few elements and adjusted the column positioning so that it sits in the space between the large type. The blue came out too light, so I have used a darker blue to work with. If I can print on an even thinner stock than the previous attempt, I hopefully will not need to alter it again. I could print on newsprint stock to guarantee a crisp fold, but as it is off-white in colour, I was hoping to avoid having to use it. However, I would like to see how it looks so I will definitely test it.


Here's a few experiments with colour combinations. Now that I am happy with the layout, I will simply be changing the content to suit each region and each one will have a colour theme similar to these below:





































































This purple design looks very sickly and not at all how I wanted it to look like! If I was to go with a purple theme for a region I would tone it down a little and use a white background.









Here are further experiments:

No comments:

Post a Comment