Thursday 18 November 2010

Designs ready for print

It has taken some time to lay out all the menu inserts in the same way. I tried working on a few different grids before I was happy, but each menu for the different hotels are all slightly different so it wasn't just a case of copying and pasting. Some of the food listings are the same, but then some prices are different, or the order is different, so I had to type out all the menus from scratch to ensure the body text included everything that the current menus have at each of the 7 different hotels within the chain.

Here are my designs for each so far. I have kept the layout, fonts, sizes and covers the same to have a continuous running theme through each one.

Each hotel restaurant has an A La Carte, Desserts and Breakfast Menu to show a realistic example working on different scales of what the full set would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment