Monday 15 November 2010

Chosen proposal design

On the 2nd day at Diverse I set to work on finishing my proposal design for Silcoates. I'm really glad I got to work on it more as I feel it looks a lot more completed now to be able to show the client. Obviously Sue and the client will change bits of it and tweak it here and there, but for a proposal idea I am pretty pleased with it. I stayed within the guidelines that Silcoates wanted so hopefully I will get good feedback from them.

Below is my example of the front cover design and a front page and double page spread layout for the Sports section. We thought it would be a good idea to use a different colour for each section, so I added a colour palette at the end to show the client what the other sections would look like.





No comments:

Post a Comment