Wednesday 28 April 2010

Action Plan Week 2

Following on from the crit, my priorities are to research into editorial layout to gain a wider understanding of how I can realistically push the boundaries and to research into the content of the product - regional dialects. The sooner I have the content gathered together I can start playing around with the pure design element of layout.

Incorporating photography, simple colour palettes and creative typography layout designs is the basis of what I want to achieve, so always bearing that in mind this week my targets are:

  • Collect this weekend's supplements and document and analyse them.
  • Spend quality time in the library using the resources to gather research into layout design.
  • Find appropriate books on culture and regional dialects.
  • Gather information together with a dictionary feel to it.
  • GET DESIGNING - produce design sheets of initial creative layout designs and ideas.
  • Generate relevant location photography from each chosen region, edit and choose the photographs I want to incorporate into the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment