Tuesday 26 October 2010

Colour experiments






Obviously when designing for a make up artist, any colour could be used to represent them, as it's a very colourful job. However, after chatting to Gemma about preferences, she wanted to go with anything bright and not too 'girly'. This rules out some designs I'd already done, but the violet tones I have experimented with could work, as could the multi-coloured design below.




However, because this is just a proposal for Gemma and her budget (if she chose my designs) would be small as she is just starting out, I think a one colour design such as the last idea above would be appropriate. Now I just need to decide on a typeface to use. I like the example above, I'm just not sure it makes me think 'make up artist' as strong as some other ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment