Thursday 15 October 2009

What is Good? - Part 2

Concept statement

After researching into the idea of laughter being good for you, I am now going to produce a graphic response that:

Packages & Promotes or
Packages & Persuades
or
Packages & Informs
or
Packages & Instructs


my 'What is Good'.



I narrowed the subject of laughter down to a concept statement that I am going to work with:

Laughter is good for your health.



Initial ideas
Because laughter is good for your body and mind, I want to produce packaging for a product that encourages people to take time out of their day to laugh and pass it on. I could possibly:

- Promote a fun package to make you laugh and then pass it on (to promote the contagious aspect of my concept statement)

- Persuade people to go to humour therapy classes/bring the classes to your own home

- Inform people why it is so good for your health

But before I make any decisions, I want to research into existing packaging that interests me and that could be relevant for my response. This can be found on my Design Context blog.

Things to think about:
- Who is my target audience?
- What packaging is relevant in terms of the message I want to get across?
- What colours and print processes are relevant?









No comments:

Post a Comment