Friday 24 September 2010

Studio session - Wants and Needs

What do I want to do:
  • Type and layout design.
  • Handcrafted type and typeface design.
  • Screenprint, emboss, craft.
  • Improve confidence when presenting my work.
  • Be quicker at decision making.
  • Improve on my digital skills in Photoshop and InDesign.
  • Build a portfolio that shows who I am and want to be.
  • Promote myself and spread my identity.
  • Contact and visit different creative environments - both freelance and design teams to see where I am best suited.
  • Have fun and produce work that I like.

    What do I need to do:
    • Create an identity for myself and promote both printed and digitally.
    • Build a portfolio.
    • Build contacts.
    • Visit and speak to professionals that are relevant to my work.
    • Research and write dissertation.
    • Produce all I can from briefs to show the product, range and distribution methods.
    • Hit the deadlines.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment